Mymetroclaim – Today, in this article we are going to tell you about mymetroclaim.com and what are its advantages. So let’s start the article.
Customers of T-Mobile stores who have recently purchased a mobile device can apply for this offer. They can make insurance of their device to protect it from any damage. Besides they can also take advantage of the PHP (Premium Handset Protection ) program in which you can make device insurance for mobile security.
PHP program covers:
- Any accidental damage.
- It also includes liquid damage.
- The loss and theft of mobile.
- After the warranty expires, it also includes mechanical or electrical breakdown.
How to File A My Metro Claim at www.mymetroclaim.com 2022?
If you want to file my metro claim, then follow the given instructions :
- At first, visit www.mymetroclaim.com.
- You can visit the site anytime as it is available 24 hours a day.
- Now, click on the File/Track My Claim button.
- Then, type in your mobile or serial number.
- Fill in the captcha box.
- At last click the Submit button.
In case you do not know or have your serial number you can easily locate it in these places:
- Underneath the battery.
- Device’s original packaging.
- Purchase receipt.
- Dial #06# to display the IMEI number.
- Check your settings.
- Call your mobile carrier.
When filing you will need to fill in the following info:
- Mobile number
- Serial number
- Device make and model
- Description of what happened to your device and date of the incident
- Contact info
- Account PIN number
- Security question
- Payment method for the deductible
- Proof of loss form
File a Claim By Phone
If you want to file a claim by phone then you can simply call Assurant at 1-800-316-2075 to speak with a care specialist.
Check Your Claim Status
To check your claim status, just follow the below steps :
- At first, visit www.mymetroclaim.com
- Then, click the File/Track My Claim button.
- After that, enter your mobile number or serial number.
- Complete the security check.
- Click on Submit.
- After the verification of your number click on Track My Claim.
- Now, enter your zip code.
- At last, Click Submit.
- Refer to the tabs at the top of your screen.
How to Enroll in My Metro Claim?
Customers who have purchased a T-Mobile device can easily sign up to enroll your device directly at any Metro by T-Mobile store.
- Firstly, Claim Limit.
- Allowed up to 2 covered claims within a consecutive 12 month period based on the date of the first repair or replacement of no more than $1,500 each.
- After your claim reached its limit the coverage is terminated.
Items That Are Covered
- Standard battery
- Standard home charger
- Standard SIM card
In the event, you lose your device or it’s stolen you can call Metro by T-Mobile at 1-888-8metro8 to suspend service.
Contact Customer Service
- From mymetroclaim.com
- Click Contact Us at the top of the page
Complete the online form for any questions you may have, the form requires this info:
- Select your reason for inquiry
- Email address
- Claim number
- Mobile phone number
- Write your concerns
- Click the Submit button
- Call 1-800-316-2075
- Fax 1-866-450-4080
- My Alliance Advantage Login
- Panorama Charter Employee Login
- MyKFCExperience Survey
- MyOLSD Login
- WalmartOne Wire Login
- Lowes Credit Card Login
- TargetPayandBenefits Login
Table of Contents