Whether you want to have a refreshing cup of hot coffee in the morning, accompanied by a warm donut or two, then Dunkin’ Donuts is the best option for you. Dunkin’ Donuts also serves delicious bagels, muffins, and flatbreads. Whether you had a coffee at Dunkin’ Donuts recently and still have the receipt, you have a chance to win a free coupon for a tasty Dunkin’ menu item. And for this you have to do is share your opinion about Dunkin’ with the TellDunkin Survey.
About Dunkin Donuts Guest Experience Survey
The Dunkin’ Donuts is waiting for your feedback and suggestion in the Dunkin’ Donuts customer satisfaction survey at the official website for providing customers free donuts. For winning Rewards or prizes of Dunkin’ Donuts, you simply need to finish the Dunkin’ Donuts guest experience survey by following simple guidelines. So hurry and answer some questions to get your chance to give them some opinions.
What do I require to participate in the TellDunkin Survey?
If you are interested in taking the TellDunkin Survey then you need to check your eligibility first. To be able to take the TellDunkin Survey, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Only a single coupon is given to the customer on the visit so that he or she only restricted to get a single coupon for further redeem purposes.
- The age of the customer should be 18 years old.
- Within the three days of the purchase, the customer has to visit the survey website.
- The customer should have a proper knowledge of English and Spanish.
- The customer should have the purchase receipt and the code should be written at the top of the receipt.
- One of the Dunkin Donuts shops’ recent receipts. the receipt should consist of an 18-digit code in the middle section. This is the code customer will use to redeem your offer.
- The most important thing is that the customer should have the slip of the payment.
- If the receipt of the customer doesn’t have any survey code, he or she can alternatively use the 6-digit store number located near the top of the receipt of the shop.
- Provide a shopping date and time.
- Be 18 years and above.
- Customers can use a mobile device or computer to complete the survey questions. Customers can easily visit the site and also follow the instructions.
Why Should I Participate in TellDunkin Survey?
- The feedback is an important thing in taking the next decisions:
These plans are totally depended on past performance. Getting feedback from the consumers helps Dunkin’s donut for improving their food quality as per the consumer’s wish.
- Know consumer satisfaction:
Customer satisfaction is a major factor. This is the better way to know sales increases.
- Aids to retain consumers:
A happy consumer can visit the Dunkin donut restaurant again and again. And, the unhappy consumers will find the alternative to leave out the business.
Prizes or Rewards for TellDunkin feedback survey:
In return for your opinion on food and service quality, the company rewarded you by giving free coupon code either you can use for getting a free donut or 3 soft ice-creams on your next visit to Dunkin Donut or taking part of sweeps taken, you are able to win free coffee through the same year.
How do I participate in the TellDunkin Survey?
Here we are sharing the Step-by-step Guide for www.telldunkin.com Survey. Please check below to know about :
- Firstly, You have to go to the TellDunkin Survey Website Portal at www.TellDunkin.com.
- Now, you are able to read TellDunkin Privacy Statements.
- Then, you can change the language of your survey by clicking on the blue-colored option.
- Now you need to fill TellDunkin Credential Numbers.
- In this step, you can start your survey by rating the following yes-no questions and like-scale statements.
- Lastly, you are done. You will achieve TellDunkin Validation Code.
TellDunkin Customer Service
You can contact the Dunkin’ Donuts customer care service of the food store whether you have any issue.
- Official website – www.telldunkindonuts.com
- Survey page – TellDunkin.com
- Customer contact number: 800-859-5339
- Customer Care: 1-800-447-0013
- Corporate No: 1-781-737-5200
- Contact email: [email protected]
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Dunkin’ Brands Consumer Care
130 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
Social media used by Survey team:
Whether you have a concern about the survey procedure or anything, then you can easily contact the survey team by using social media.
FAQs about the TellDunkin Survey
Whether you have questions about the TellDunkin Survey then you have to read through the following FAQs for instant help:
What’s the TellDunkin Survey?
The TellDunkin Survey is a simple questionnaire Dunkin’s customers can fill out. The information gathered in the survey is used by Dunkin’ to improve its products and services.
What kind of questions do I have to answer?
You have to answer questions about your recent Dunkin’ experience. Did you enjoy the coffee? Was the donut good enough? Did you like the service? Rate the Dunkin’ experience as honestly as possible.
What kind of rewards do I receive?
For successfully completing the survey, you can receive a coupon for a free Dunkin’ menu item or a discount code. You only receive a single coupon.
How many times am I allowed to use the coupon code?
You are allowed to use the coupon code just one time. Once you redeem it, you’ll need to take the survey again for a new coupon.
What happens to my personal details?
Your personal details are kept safe. Dunkin’ never shares them with third parties. We only use the information you send to us to improve Dunkin’s.
How many times can I take the TellDunkin survey?
You can take the TellDunkin survey once for every Dunkin’s receipt you have.
Can anyone take the survey?
You need to be 18 years of age and a legal resident of the US or UK.
As we above mentioned that Telldunkin feedback is a survey taken for valuable customer opinions. It gives a great opportunity to the restaurant team. As this survey aiming at customer satisfaction, the company gets a golden chance for improvement for its food quality and quantity and other services, from using customer feedback. In return for the survey, the customer will get a free donut, coffee, or 3 softy ice-creams from Dunkin Donut.