Loginsdetail Welcomes you to Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey. Take TalkToSonic Survey at Www.TalkToSonic.Com, & Win Free Soda or Iced Tea/win a free drink. Sonic Drive-In Company conducted this survey to win offers for many drinks like Milkshake, Soft Drink, Frozen Drink, and much more. Apart from these drinks, they also offer food items like hamburgers, chicken, Toaster Sandwich, Onion Rings, and Fries.
About TALKTOSONIC – Sonic Drive-In Survey
Sonic Corp., more commonly known as Sonic founded in 1953 by Try Smith. It is one of the most-loved restaurant chains with more than 3,500 restaurants of the Sonic in the United States in Oklahoma. The company remains focused on providing the most promising and quality-oriented services to its customers at the most affordable prices.
To increase the quality of TalkToSonic’s customer service, the company launched a customer satisfaction survey on Www.TalkToSonic.Com website which is known as Talktosonic Survey. They will use this to effectively to know more about their customers’ likes and dislikes. People just like to spend their quality time at Sonic.
TalkToSonic Survey Details
|Survey Prize:||Free Route 44 Drink/Free Soda or Iced Tea|
|Survey Location:||United States|
|Age Limit To Enter:||Must Be 18 & More|
|Can Enter:||Unlimited Times|
|How To Enter:||Online Entry|
|Receipt Valid For:||14 Days|
|Coupon Code Last For:||60 Days|
Requirements for Www.TalkToSonic.Com Survey:
- Must have a purchase receipt at any of the Sonic Store before participating in this survey.
- Should have an electronic device like a laptop, smartphone, PC, or tablet.
- Must have a reliable internet connection.
- Should have some basic knowledge of any of the English or Spanish language.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- Age must be 18 years old or more to take the survey.
- Should have a valid receipt on which ID number and Store number is written.
- Participant least once has enjoyed the services of Sonic before participate in this customer satisfaction survey.
Objectives Of TalkToSonic Survey
Some of the prime objectives of this survey are as follows:
- To know more about the customer’s views regarding food, staff service, cleanliness, and other factors.
- Satisfy the expectation level and needs of the customers.
- Improvement of products and services of Sonic.
- Provides the best way to notify the problems to its employees and management team.
- In the case of negative comments, employees are ordered to work on the same.
- Improve the quality of products and services.
TalkToSonic Survey Terms and Conditions
There are some few terms and conditions before taking the survey, please have a look below:
- Must visit Sonics Drive-In within the last 14 days (2 weeks) of the current date.
- Must have the restaurant purchase bill for the last purchase.
- The participant receives the free drink validation code after successfully completed this survey.
- The validation code is only valid for 60 days and can be used only once.
- Each person can only redeem one coupon per visit.
- The employees of Sonic cannot take part in talk to sonic survey.
Sonic Survey Rewards and Prizes
By participating in the survey, participants will get a chance to win the following i.e
Survey Prize: After completing the survey successfully, on your next visit, you will get Free Route 44 Drink (Www.Talktosonic.Com Free Route 44) which includes the following:
- Free Iced Tea
- Soft Drink
But you should also know that one coupon will only entertain one prize. So, you need to choose any one drink from above.
Step by Step Guide to Take TalktoSonic Survey
In order to win Sonic Route 44 Drink, you need to go to a Sonic and make a purchase over there. And save the purchased receipt because it contains the survey code which you need to enter for starting the survey. You will see an ID Number at the bottom of the receipt, its called www.talktosonic.com survey code.
Now you need to follow the below steps for taking the survey:
- At first, go to the official website of the talktosonic at www.talktosonic.com.
- Now, you need to select between English and Spanish language in which you feel comfortable.
- Now, you should enter the ID Number or www.talktosonic.com survey code which is present at the bottom of the receipt.
- After entering all the information correctly, click on the “Start”.
- Give honest answers to all the questions over there and complete the survey with all your genuine feedback successfully
- Next, fill all correct contact information like your full name, address, phone number, and email id.
- Once your survey has been completed, you will get a Free Route 44 coupon code on your screen.
- At last, you should keep the code on the purchase receipt and take it with you on your next visit to redeem the coupon for a free drink or iced tea.
What if TalktoSonic survey is NOT available?
Sometimes you can face the problem that TalktoSonic website is not loading. Sonic uses a third-party service and this can be the reason for that because it may be down due to high traffic.
But you don’t feel sad or panic, just refresh the page after few times and your problem will fix.
FAQs – Questions asked at www.talktosonic.com
- This survey inquires you about your sex and age.
- What was the food ordered by you on your last visit?
- Are you satisfied with the taste of food served at Sonic?
- Is the price of the food served at the Sonic ideal for every person of the United States?
- How was the staff-behavior when you visited the premises of the Sonic?
- How do you rate your overall experience at the Sonic?
How much time to take Talk to Sonic Survey?
This survey takes only 2minutes of your valuable time. You just need to visit the official site of the company to take this survey.
Sonic Working Hours
Below are the working hours of Sonic Drive-In and these hours may vary according to the various location. For more details, please contact Sonic Customer Service.
- Monday – 6 p.m. at 10 p.m.
- Tuesday – 6 p.m. at 10 p.m.
- Wednesday – 6 p.m. at 10 p.m.
- Thursday – 6 p.m. at 10 p.m.
- Friday – 6 p.m. at 10 p.m.
- Saturday – 6 p.m. at 10 p.m.
- Sunday – 6 p.m. at 10 p.m.