Aka ms remoteconnect: Here we are sharing the details about https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website. If you don’t know how to use this website to connect people while playing Minecraft with other people. And also how to fix the cross-play error so that precisely set up the cross-play engine on their pc.
In this article you will get all the important details regardaing aka.ms/remoteconnect website and cross-play engine with your friends and other Minecraft people.
Through the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website, you can play Minecraft at home with other people with your devices. This website makes your Minecraft play smooth on PS4, Nintendo Switch.
You need to log in with a free Microsoft account with Microsoft devices to play with other people on any non-Microsoft device.
Microsoft Minecraft facilitates players be able to play with their partners to play on PS4, Switch, a Windows PC, Mac, smartphone Android, or iOS devices. Those who have a Minecraft game installed on their Xbox One or Xbox 360 can log in to a free Microsoft account.
What Is Https //Aka.Ms/Remoteconnect Error?
The “https & aka-ms/remoteconnect” error is common while trying Microsoft account. Minecraft recently was switching to the Microsoft platform. And the error is showing on PS4, Nintendo, and other consoles. So, if you also face this same issue on your computer then don’t worry. Because in this article, we are try to fix this error through different solutions.
How to Use the Xbox Mobile App to Setup Microsoft Remote Connect on Xbox One?
- At first, visit https://aka.ms/xboxsetup on your game console (Xbox).
- And do the Login with your Microsoft free account.
- Now, follow the on-screen rules and guidance.
Note: This website is only available for mobile users.
How to Setup Cross-play Engine Xbox?
- Go to the Microsoft Store on your 360 or Xbox One device.
- You will get the download search option.
- Now, write Minecraft for Xbox One to search.
- It gives an option to free download if you have a Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.)
- Now, Start your Minecraft game.
- Follow the on-screen rules and guidance and set up cross-play with other players who already set up the cross-play feature on their device.
How to Setup Minecraft Cross-Play On Your PS4 or Nintendo Switch?
- At first, visit the Nintendo shop on your Sony PlayStation store or PS4 console.
- On Nintendo Switch: Search for “Minecraft” then click on the download Minecraft for Switch.
- On PS4: Enter “Minecraft PS4” then tab on the download Minecraft for PS4.
- Register for the free Microsoft User account.
- Now, click on sign in option Minecraft home screen.
- Tab on the link to redirect from the Login page to the remote connection.
- Write an eight-digit activation code and keep it safe to use.
- Now, visit https://aka.ms/remoteconnect on your Windows/Mac browser or mobile browser.
- Enter the code on the console screen and press the “Next” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process to log in.
This eight-digit code will require to activate your account on the AKA MS Remote connect official site.
How to Delete All the Minecraft Saved and Corrupted Game Date?
- At first, start Minecraft.
- Now, Go to the Settings option and click on System Settings.
- After that, click on the Storage.
- Now, click on the “Game Storage” and access the Minecraft store files.
- Remove all files in Launch the Minecraft.